We shall be closed from 6:00pm Tuesday 19th March and shall open again on Monday 1st April, refreshed and ready for the new season.
From our early days in the corner of a small workshop, Oxfordshire Sevens has grown into a successful firm making and selling spare parts for the Austin Seven range of cars. Oxfordshire Sevens’s services include:
- Manufacturing new and improved engine, chassis and body parts for the Chummy, Ruby, Box Saloon and Ulster
- Supplying second-hand parts for all models
- Servicing and repairing all models
- Restoration of all models
- Building specials to order including Ulster Replicas and vans
- Race preparation of Austin Sevens and track day support
We have a well equipped machine workshop and take pride in outsourcing as little of the manufacturing process as possible which enables us to control the quality of our products more effectively. With our partner companies on site, we can offer the following additional services:
- Replacement and bespoke wooden structural and cosmetic components
- Rolling-road testing
- Aluminium and stainless steel welding
- Vintage car restoration
We can even build you a modern, competition-proven hill climb car.
If you are looking for help, whether it be to improve the handling, improve the brakes, repair, prepare your car for racing or help to build an Austin Seven special, give us a call.
If there is anything that you need to keep your Austin Seven running sweetly on the road or track, please do not hesitate to contact us.